Saturday, January 5, 2013

Yandy.com Plus Size Flawless Chemise Review





I received the Plus Size Flawless Chemise lingerie from Yandy.com to review. I got this for my mom because she is always looking for satin based nighties and this looked like the perfect choice. I had a great experience last time working with Yandy.com so was happy to get the chance to work with them again with all their nice lingerie. We got this pretty fast and it looked just as nice in person as it did online and was so silky and shiny. The feel of it is cool feeling if you have never tried a satin feel night gown then you gotta try it because they are wonderful and easy to sleep in if you choose to even wear them that long. I love that Yandy.com also carries plus size lingerie because its so hard to find sexy stuff or nighties like this for us bigger women out there I mean come on not everyone is a barbie size. My mom tried this on and she said it fit nicely and was longer than she expected which she liked cause its a perfect summer nightie on top of bein sexy lingerie. With Valentine's day coming up what better way to get in the mood than get some sexy lingerie. They have baby dolls, chemises, and even revealing lingerie and items like what we got where it leaves something to the imagination. All of Yandy.com lingerie is great quality and they even have Valentine's Day lingerie so get on over and check what they have to offer.








Plus Size Flawless Chemise
- $21.95



Also check out their facebook

I received the lingerie shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: