Saturday, January 5, 2013

MyPleasure Ultimate Exciter Review




I received the Ultimate Exciter from MyPleasure to review. I was really excited about this sex toy because I have seen it around many times just haven't had the chance to try it out yet. I love tryin all kinds of sex toys especially ones for my clit. After reading about this toy I had such high expectations. I got this fast in the mail and I just couldn't wait to try it out Although I thought this would be a very versatile toy it seems to be better as a nipple stimulator than a clit stimulator at least to me. It has 9 different vibrations which is nice but all were just kind of annoying to my clit area because I thought the cup area would solidate the area for the clit instead the nubs and vibration seem to vibrate more of the area around my clit than my clit itself. I like straight stimulation to my clit more so this toy was not able to get me off due to this. On the other hand I have sensitive nipples and me and my husband found it to come in handy more for that whether on his or mine was nice and even have it cup underneath his balls were nice as well. If your lookin for a clit stimulator I would pass on this one but its still a great versatile toy for other things to try in the bedroom so don't completely rule it out. It doesn't seem to last a real long time with batteries though I put new batteries in it and after play with it for about 30 minutes it died and I had to put more batteries in it so rechargeable batteries would work best in this one. The batteries are hard to get out of the little sleeve that you put them in before inserting into the vibrator as well. Hope you check this toy and others out at MyPleasure.






Ultimate Exciter
Price: $39.95




Ultimate Exciter Description (from the site)

Use anywhere you want to excite, tease and please!

* Super-slim, long handle with a cleverly angled tip makes it a wonderful addition during lovemaking
* Wide tip with raised pleasures nubs provide captivating clitoral action and nipple pleasuring (use the opposite side for silky, sensual sensations)
* Hollow center of tip envelopes and cradles the clitoris for a truly mind-bending experience
* Simple one touch button to scroll through the 9 functions of powerful vibration, pulsation and escalation
* Waterproof design provides more pleasure options, and smooth velvety Rubber-Cote material

Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 1-1/4" (widest part of tip)
Batteries: Two AAA Batteries (not included)

Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I received the ultimate exciter shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by everyone.

No comments: