Saturday, January 5, 2013

Playful Threads Lingerie Review





Sexy Lingerie - Lingerie Sets, Babydolls, Corsets, Bustiers, Chemises, & More! Make It A Night To Remember!!






I received the lingerie from Playful Threads to review. I hated that most of the plus size outfits I wanted were sold out for Valentine's Day but I figured my cousin was gonna be stayin with me for about a week so what better way to surprise her than with this cute lingerie for Valentine's Day at least so she can wear for someone else. Anyways I got this super fast and thought it was adorable and so did she the moment she saw it. It came in this cute box and she said it fit her well. I love this is a great fit for Valentine's Day with the pretty flowers around the cup area and the cute red nighty after that. This baby doll lingerie is perfect for you Valentine's Day as well we recommend it. Playful Threads is a great company and I have enjoyed workin with them they care about their customers and they have great prices as well. My cousin said she bought a lingerie not too long ago no where as cute as this one and paid double for it. She said its comfortable to slide on and get into bed as well with or just wear it long enough for that special someone to take it of.. Anyways it comes with g-string underwear and looks like great quality sewing and just all around great material and how its made. I do hope ya'll will check out Playful Threads lingerie for some naughty nights and lingerie needs.







Jordana - Spicy Mesh Babydoll Set - $24.94



Free Shipping code: FREEEM

Also check out these great ways to keep up with them

Blog
Facebook
Twitter

I received the lingerie shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: