Saturday, January 5, 2013

Babeland Best Erotica 2011 Book Review



I received the Best Lesbian Erotica 2011 book from Babeland to review. I love and have always loved reading erotic books of all kinds so I figured no different than to get this one and see what it was all about. I love good sex stories that get you in the story fully and since I'm bisexual I figured this would be a great book to read as well. I usually get these kinds of books and me and the hubby sit back in the bed or on the couch and I read them to him. Can't say any every really get me in the mood I guess I just like hearin about someone else I don't know and their stories more. Anyways we got this today ain't lying and we just had to read some of it. We sat back for a couple hours and I read alot of these stories to him and their so detailed and so hot and steamy. It leaves you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what was gonna happen next. Me and my husband really enjoyed readin this book together and even talkin about what was goin on in the book as we went along. I love that Babeland offers more than vibrators and sex toys. I love erotica books so much and glad we got this one cause it is one of the better ones that I have read and recommend anyone who wants a good erotica book to curl up to check this one out. Babeland sells it for such a great price to almost a steal.





Best Lesbian Erotica 2011 book - $15.95



* Binding Style: Paperback
* Type: Erotica
* Number of Pages: 199
* Copyright: 2010

I received the erotica book shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: