Saturday, January 5, 2013

Babeland Firefighter Calender Review

This is great for any valentine's day gift



I received the 2011 firefighter calendar from Babeland to review. I have been wantin a new calendar for awhile now and sadly didn't get a chance to get one before the new year. So I was so excited when I saw this calendar come in to play I mean what woman wouldn't want a man in the uniform especially firefighter half dress on your calendar. Granted it I prefer cowboys to firefighters but these me are still hot lookin well at least their bodies are ha ha. Anyways I love also how the money spent to buy these go to help the fund for 9/11 so what better way to give back than to get somethin so hot for the money. The pictures are nicely done inside and it looks great on any wall whether in your bedroom kitchen or whatever and wherever you want a good looking man at to drool over. The pages in the calendar are crisp and easy to turn I love that about a new calendar. Granted we got a couple months back a new calendar for my mom but I needed one to help with writing little things down on to especially keepin up with birthdays on this hunky calendar from Babeland. Now you can see that Babeland sells alot of other nice things besides sex toys and vibrators. So if you don't have a 2011 calendar then what are you waiting for go get you one of these hot things for the year.






2011 firefighter calendar - $13.95



Feast your eyes on the hard-working men and women of Washington State's bravest with the 2011 Fire Fighters Calendar. These sultry photo portraits — no full-frontal nudity, sorry — come with notes from the fire fighters themselves on their work experience and hobbies. But most importantly, proceeds from sales of this glossy wall calendar benefit the Washington State Council of Fire Fighters Burn Foundation, so it's eye candy for a good cause. Measures 12" x 12".

I received the firefighter Calender shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: