Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Lelo Liv Review






I received the Lelo Liv Vibrator from Eden Fantasys to review. Although I got this with a gift certificate of something I wrote last month I still wanted to share with ya'll my reviews of what I buy like this. I have always wondered why some sex toys like this cost so much more. I have never bought a sex toy over $50 so this was a major first for me to get a vibrator that cost almost a $100. I have several vibrators in different colors but never had one this green color that is why I chose the color plus I love green. I got this fast like I always do with everything I get from Eden Fantasys. I have read alot of great reviews on the Lelo vibrators so couldn't wait to try it. I loved that it came in this nice box to keep it in not too mention a little bag to keep it in as well. I plugged this in after reading all the instructions and in less than 5 hours it was fully charged. I love how it says it is like a month or somethin like that stand by time if I don't use it all the time plus for continues play up to 4 hours. I don't know about ya'll but I won't be sitting in one sitting playin for 4 hours with no toy ha ha. Anyways I love the soft feel of this toy almost like a velvety smooth. Their is no smell to it and it is so easy to clean I used antibacterial toy cleaner on it when I was done. I love that it has several vibrations and not just one, it is also super quiet and would be perfect for anyone who lived in a dorm or in the house with someone. The vibrations are mad crazy though they are strong and can send you into another world in no time. It didn't take me long at all to climax with this baby and yet clean up and put away for another day fully charged so no more fiddling for batteries with this one. I love this vibrator it is in my favorites drawer now. Eden Fantasys also had this great wrapping paper that I got to get included due to the price and all I love how some like this come with the option and the paper was almost too pretty to tear but had to, to get to this vibe. I tell you this was worth every penny.








Liv – g-spot vibrator - $96.99



Manufacturer: LELO
Popularity
G-spot vibrators
Intensity level
Noise level


  • Material / Texture:
    Material:
    Material safety:

    Texture:
    Smooth
    Safety features:
    Non-porous / Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic / Food-grade material / Latex free
  • Design / Shape / Size:
    Length:
    7"
    Insertable length:
    4 1/2"
    Circumference:
    3 3/4"
    Diameter:
    1 1/8"
    Weight:
    1 lb
  • Functions / Performance / Controls:
    Functions:
    Rollercoaster / Vibrating / Escalating / Pulsating
    Special Features:
    • Light indicators
    • Premium
    • Multifunction
    • Multispeed
    Control type:
    Built in control pad
    Powered By:
    Rechargeable


I'm compensated for this post for a gift certificate which is what bought this one from the last posts. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: