Saturday, January 5, 2013

MyPleasure Flutter Bug Review




I received the flutter bug from MyPleasure to review. I have seen these around so many times and have thought about gettin it but figured it would never fit me cause I'm plus sized. Anyways i figured I would give it a shot so I was excited to see one of these sex toys come in to check it out. It came pretty fast and it even came with batteries which was awesome cause I got to try it the same day. After putting the batteries in the vibrations from the little bullet were more powerful than I would have expected and has like 8 different speeds and feeling to them. I hate that it came with no instructions except on how to insert batteries. I don't know if I even put it on right but I figured it probably goes on each left so I made them the same on each side then slipped them on each leg and they fit fine not too tight or anything yet tight enough to keep from falling down. The bullet did slide in the butterfly real easy by the way forgot to mention that. The vibration setting one is lighter and after sitting down on it the vibrations are like a flutter across my clit. The next two settings are more intense vibrations and I found if you rock with it makes it easy to get off by although if your looking to just wear it to work or something then I wouldn't say do that ha ha. Anyways the other pulses and vibrations did nothing for me but still liked how it has those options so I think one of them should really get someone off. When your sitting on it no matter how high the vibrations you barely hear anything maybe slight noise but hardly noticeable unless in your in a 100% complete quiet room where you can hear a pin drop. Cleanup was easy except the suction that holds the vibrator bullet in made it hard to get out but after you do it cleans up the butterfly nicely and ready to use again another time. This is now one of my favorite toys for non hand use thanks to MyPleasure for giving me the chance to try something new that I now love and recommend anyone trying whether new to toys or a expert.







Flutter Bug
Price: $29.95

Dimensions: 3" (butterfly w/bullet, end to end) x 3-1/2" (widest part of unit; hip and leg straps will adjust to fit most
Power: 3 Watch Cell Batteries (6 included)




* Removable, waterproof bullet has 3 speeds, 4 pulsation patterns and 3 escalation patterns
* Butterfly sleeve is soft with raised nubs for extra stimulation
* Straps are stretchy and adjustable for a comfortable fit and extra stability
* Can be worn during lovemaking or oral sex to provide extra stimulation
* Use it anywhere for hands-free fun; wear in traffic or at work...




I received the flutter bug shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by everyone.

No comments: