Saturday, January 5, 2013

Scandle Candle Review





I received the chocolate dipped strawberries candle from Scandle Candle to review. I have worked with this company several times in the past and i just love these little candles and the uses you can use them for. I admit I was doubtful the very first time pouring over my skin after melting it some thought it would burn but it doesn't. I absolutely think this is the best scent so far anything that smells like chocolate right ha ha. Anyways it smells exactly the scent it says and when its lit its so heavenly smelling in the room. Not too mention when pouring it over my skin the smell was so sweet smelling I love it and it left my skin so soft and smooth after drying into my skin. I even use this on my feet which are pretty bad with dry skin so I melt it then blow the candle out and pour over my feet and rub in, it relieves the itchy dry skin especially known to have durin the winter time. The little tin it comes it doesn't get hot which I love due to the little band on the side to hold it by then when your done with the candle you can take it off and wear it as a bracelet. This could be used for everyday moisturizing or use it in the bedroom for extra play or massaging so as you can see Scandle Candle can be fun all the way around so go get you one in some wonderful smells.








NEW - Shimmering Lotion Travel Candle - $13.95

Scents are found below





NEW - Shimmering Lotion Travel Candle
The First Shimmering Body Candle Available Exclusively from Scandle!

The patent pending Scandle Shimmering Body Candle is a candle that burns at 2° above body temperature to produce a shimmering, fragrant lotion to give your skin a healthy, sexy & flawless glow!

Made from 100% natural ingredients, Scandle’s Shimmering Body Candle is the first candle to:
# Give Skin a Natural Shimmer
# Hide Wrinkles & Imperfections by Deflecting Light
# Hydrate Skin
# While Adding Aroma & Ambiance to Any Setting

Scandle's Shimmering Travel Candle is in a square lightweight tin for easy application. Silicone band can be removed after use and used as an eco-wrist band reminder to "Reduce. Reuse. Recycle."

Check out their facebook & twitter too.

No comments: