Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Review





I decided to go all out the last time I shopped on Eden Fantasys and get things I normally don't buy to review just to be different. I decided to review these items so ya'll see that their site is not all about just sex toys but still great quality items. Well first of I got this Love coupon book with 100 different coupons in it. These are not just sexual coupons some are like a night with you cuddled on the couch kind of thing. I so thought this would be great for Valentine's and all right around the corner. When I got it I was amazed the pages are glosses over and very colorful with cute little graphics this is a great quality book. Then I wanted to try the lipstick it is supposed to be raspberry flavor I'm disappointed with this cause although the container is so cute it smells no different than regular lipstick and no flavor at all. Not too mention not sure how many of ya'll have ever used a lip stick with hardly any moisturizer in it but you would know its really hard to put on due to that and you have to watch it from breaking I actually have to put on chapstick to get it to smoothly go on. I decided to get gummy peckers I'm a sucker for gummy worms, gummy bears, and so on in the gummy world so figured why not. I got these and didn't realize there the ones with the sugar on them too which wasn't bad I just prefer the ones that don't. They turned out to be really good. I got a few other things but haven't tried out yet may review them my next time around. But I do want to say that Eden Fantasys does have other items like these and lingerie and such besides vibrators and other sex toys. If you haven't tried them out you should because they even have deals on shipping with certain prices and also they have a free item to giveaway for specials as well I love this company.









Gummy peckers - $4.99



Sugar lips Ride 'em raspberry - $8.99



Love notes - $7.95



Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I'm compensated for this post for a gift certificate which is what bought this one from the last posts. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: