Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Roulette Bet On Black Review





I received the Roulette Bet On Black from Eden Fantasy's to review. I'm not gonna lie from first look at this on the site and when I got it looked like it was gonna be completely different and so much fun, couldn't wait to try it out since seeing so many good things wrote about it. Well upfront got it fast like I almost always do Eden Fantasy's is so good for that which I love, anyways The package was nice loved the cute little box it came in to protect it and store it away. I loved the look of it and the feel as I ran across my hand, I loved that the wheel was up and down and not on the bottom plus I loved that the battery compartment at the bottom wasn't hard to get off but tight enough to stay on when in play. Anyways first time I wanted to try this was in the shower since this lovely vibrator is waterproof. I took it in the shower and started off on the lowest setting to get me excited which I felt it lacked to do yet when I turned it up and it even got me excited over my clit it was way to strong and starting numbing my clit. Sad part is once this kind of material gets wet its also very slippery so while trying to get in the mood I kept dropping it which was annoying. It was a uncomfortable even trying to slide it in due to the twirly design and didn't give any at all when trying to insert. Now when I got too frustrated I said the hell with it but checked when I got out the batteries were still perfectly dry so thats a plus. Now another day I tried it in my bed completely dry except for lube and it was a little more pleasurable but still never got me off. It is a very quiet vibrator and real powerful even to the point that if you even have it on high and you take your full hand off it will vibrate itself right out of you. I don't know it looks so nice and I really wanted this to be the perfect vibrator but it ain't much good for nothin except a clit sex toy and even with that you would have too keep far away from high or it will just numb you too much to enjoy.



Color:
Red / Black
Length:
8"
Insertable length:
5"
Circumference:
5 1/4"
Diameter:
1 5/8"
Weight:
15 oz



Material:
Plastic / Silicone
Texture:
Swirled
Safety features:
Non-porous / Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic / Food-grade material / Latex free

Intensity level

4 vrooms
Noise level
2 bees



Roulette Bet on black – traditional vibrator - $59.99



All the Roulette Vibes



I received no other form of payment for this review other than the oulette Bet On Black shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: