Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Adult Toy Shoppe The Gushy Tushy Masturbator Review









I received the Gushy Tushy Masturbator from The Adult Toy Shoppe to review. First off how many of ya'll remember the finger things that looked just like this that used to come int bubble machines ha ha that was the first thing we thought of when we saw this and jsut had to try it. Well first off if you remember those then upfront this is just like that except big enough for a mans dick instead of your finger, its filled with what i have always thought was water in all of them which means getting cold it does do. This would be a great toys to chill or warm up before using because the water can change temperature very easy. Lubing up is a pin because when you pour on top it doesn't just lube down in it jsut sits on top. This is so hard to keep in your hands because of the liquid inside its always all over the place and we rassled with this thing forever and once I got it on his dick and I got one ounce of lube on the outside of the thing it slipped out my hands and across the room onto the floor. Now this is a really fun toy to have some fun with your significant other but that's about it because when I actually could get it on my husband although its stretches fine and is pretty long he said it felt like nothin, that a hand job even feels better cause there is no ridges or anything inside just gushy water. This is one of many sex toys that are at the top of my list for fun times but may not succeed in what it originally was intended for so I think this would be a 3 star in my book.






Gushy Tushy Masturbator - $14.99



I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Gushy Tushy Masturbator shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: