Saturday, January 5, 2013

Yandy.com Bonjour Cami and Boyshort Set Review






I received the Plus Size Bonjour Cami and Boyshort Set from Yandy.com to review. I was tickled pink top get to review this cute little lingerie set. It was adorable on the site and in person as well. Sadly when I went to try it on it wouldn't fit over my breast at all which I mean I know I'm not small up top at all and I do have alot of problems gettin things to fit with bein a DD and all. So I passed this on to my mom who was able to wear it, granted she wears it under her robe before she gets in bed at night but she says that its so light weight which is great with her having hot flashes and all this makes her a little cooler when she's burning up. She said its so light weight you can barely tell your wearing anything at all. This is a sassy little outfit for anyone whether to wear for your husband or just as a cool nightie to sleep in durin this hot summer. They have alot of cute stuff on there site and are greatly priced plus we got this real fast in the mail which I absolutly love to see from companies. I'm so bad about waiting for stuff I buy so if I see companies that make sure its fast shipping I spread the word like wild flowers because no one likes to wait I'm sure. Anyways Yandy.com caters not only to small women but plus size women as well so you just can't lose.








Plus Size Bonjour Cami and Boyshort Set - $25.95

It comes in white or black

Plus size, lace and mesh camisole with ruffle detailing and matching boyshort.
• Fabric: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
• Brand: Seven 'Til Midnight









I received the Bonjour Cami and Boyshort Set shown above and no other payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by everyone.

No comments: