Saturday, January 5, 2013

Playful Threads Plus-Size Mariska Chemise Review





I received the Plus-Size Mariska Chemise from Playful Threads to review. I loved there site they have all kinds of sexy stuff for the bigger woman and sale for other sizes as well its just so hard to find plus size lingerie and nice and sexy clothes in plus women's sizes. Me and my mom had talked about it before I have always been in love with a certain kind of nightie/lingerie. Its the style I love they come in satins and chiffon and other materials as well. The Mariska chemise I chose on here is the same style well I told my mom she should try one they are so comfortable to sleep in if nothing else. So I got this for my mom and she tried it on last night and she said it practically slides right on you and is just so comfortable. I was tellin her see I told you but she slept in it last night and she said she wished it was a little longer but you have to understand my mom is used to real long night gowns, but all in all she said it was so comfortable to sleep in. Another thing i love about these nightgowns that my mom noticed there so cool in the summer time and easy to move around in the bed with them on. But I think my mom all in all loves this little nightie she says so alot. She said she will have to buy more of these since now she knows where she can buy plus size lingerie. There great prices, and fast shipping. I absolutely recommend Playful Threads to any woman because they sell all kinds of stuff from lingerie to costumes, panties, to bras and so on.







Plus-Size Mariska - Sexy Charmeuse and Yor-Yu Chemise

Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $29.94
You Save:$20.05 (40%)



When you order use the code below for free shipping.
Free Shipping code: FREEEM

They come in black or teal.




Also keep up with whats going on with Playful Threads through these Media ways below:

Playful Threads Blog
Playful Threads Twitter
Playful Threads Facebook

I received the plus size lingerie shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

No comments: