Saturday, January 5, 2013

Smart & Sexy Review





I received a bra and panty set and a bra and nightie set from Smart & Sexy to review. I was so happy to work with this company cause they have some really nice and really sexy stuff on there site. There material is so strong and durable and just makes you feel sexy all the way around wearing this. I loved the bra and panty set with the poka dots its adorable and fits great. Although I'm not the fondest of the color pink the nightie set was cute as well. Both of the sets I received are very comfortable and great to sleep in plus great to show off to your husband or boyfriend as well. I got this very fast and the people I worked with were very polite and nice to work with. All around I like this company and will keep them in mind for the holidays as well to buy for others I know. All of there lines of products go all out to make you feel sexy in them whether wearing the bra and panty sets or the sleep wear nighties they all make you feel sexy in your eyes and your lovers. They have stuff for the girlie girls who like pinks and friles and lace but they have some more basic ones for the others who don't like to much girlie girl stuff. They range in lots of sizes although I really wish they made bra sizes a little higher up because I had to buy a connector to fit it because the bra wasn't actually the right size to fit. The only thing I can mention is I hope they expand more sizes for bigger women as well other than that Smart & Sexy is great the way they are.











Lightly Lined Plunge Bra with FREE Matching Thong! - Big Dot Black/White - $15.00





I received a bra and panty set and a nightie and panties set shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: