Saturday, January 5, 2013

Babeland's Laya Spot Review



I received the Laya Spot from Babeland to review. I saw this cute little discreet vibrator and knew it was a must have, it comes in several different colors to fit anybodies taste. Trust me though after you see what this little vibrator can do the color is the least of your thoughts. Anyways I read the instructions first which comes in many different languages and the reason I did so is cause I didn't see a on or off switch. The reason I didn't is because the plus sign does that and the minus off plus it says in the instructions you can set it just to your liking with the plus to set speed and all. Well all that just seem to confusing to me when I get a vibrator the last thing I want to do is have to figure it out or set anything up so I plainly just turned it on to do the job. Just at the regular setting you get when you turn it on its very quite and still small and discreet that it fits perfectly in your hands. It also has like a contour shape so it fits right onto your clit with the curve of your body perfectly. It don't seem like from the feel in your hands that it has enough power to get the job done but don't let that fool you it can take you to climax every time. Its not over powered at all it gives just the right amount of vibration to stimulate your clit to make you cum. I used the lubricate that came with it although you can use your own lubricate because I myself think the lubricate was too greasy but its just a added bonus anyways so just take out your own lube if you want, which Babeland has some great lubes at great prices so check them out if you need some for extra pleasure plus alot of nice sex toys.


Sorry some of the pics are a little blurry due to the color of the vibrator mixed with my flash but you should be able to make it out just the same.









  • Size: 4-1/4” x 1-1/2”
  • Material: Elastomer and hard plastic
  • Batteries: Two AAA







Laya Spot - $60.00








I received no other form of payment for this review other than the laya spot vibrator. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: