Saturday, January 5, 2013

Babeland's Heart 2 Heart Blindfold Review



I received the Heart 2 Heart Blindfold from Babeland to review. I saw this and thought it was so cute with the little red hearts on the top. Well I got it in the mail and to show you how much I read I didn't know it was made out of leather I was thinking wow this is gonna be rough on your eyes til I felt the inside its like a suede feel which is better for your eyes. Well I didn't use it for anything but sleeping with as a night mask because I hardly get into some of the play with stuff like this but I really needed a good night mask. Anyways this has got to be the best night mask I have ever had most night masks you can see right through or close when its real bright in the room or through the windows. Not this baby this knocks out all the lights and I mean all yet is so very soft on your eyes. It doesn't press to hard on your eyes or around your head like some I have worn either and I love that. Whether you want to add spice to the bedroom or use this like I did as a night mask this is a great choice and greatly made as well... Also a very great price. Babeland has alot of other nice sex toys to go with as well, vibrators or cuffs and whips to go with this collection if you want to check it out.






  • Mask size: 7" x 3"
  • Elastic fits 7" - 13" head circumference
  • Material: Leather and Nylon elastic





Heart 2 Heart Blindfold - $25.00





I received no other form of payment for this review other than the heart to heart blindfold. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: