Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Adult Toy Shoppe ID Juicy Flavored Sex Lube Strawberry Kiwi Twist Review











I received the Strawberry Kiwi flavored lube from The Adult Toy Shoppe to review. I have really enjoyed working with this company and get things really fast always. I saw this on their site and I have always loved the flavor strawberry kiwi but was so hesitant at first because every flavor lubricant I have ever tried either gave me a nasty after taste, a bland taste that tasted more like lube, a numbing effect to my mouth, or just had a flavor that made me gag. I got this and the moment I got it I wanted to see how this was going to play out before ever using it in the bedroom. I will tell you don't do like I did I pumped the bottle a few small times to the point it spewed out alot of lube onto me and my shirt..lol my mistake. Its not real thick but its not watery either its jut a right constancy. So after I was sitting here with it now all over me figured I'd taste it. After putting it on my tongue I have to admit it has a very pleasurable taste and taste exactly like strawberry kiwi. There is no aftertaste at all I even sat here for a bit to see if it would hit me a little later on but nope none. This has to be the first ever lubricant I have tried that promises the taste and nothing more. The Adult Toy Shoppe did great carrying this wonderful lube and I plan to buy more in the future I just wish the bottle was bigger.





ID Juicy Flavored Sex Lubes - Strawberry Kiwi Twist - $8.99



I received no other form of payment for this review other than the flavored lube shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: