Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Toibocks Review





I got the Toibox from EdenFantasys to review with my gift certificates I had. I have been eyeing this specific toy box since I first came aware of EdenFantasys over a year ago. Every time I had the money they were out of stock and when I didn't have the money of course plenty in stock. Up until about a month or so ago I finally seen it in stock and jumped at it. The reason I chose this was for many different reasons but one is its discreet which is great when my niece and nephew come over I don't have to try to hide it or worry about them opening it and seeing anything I don't want them to see. I got this fast like every thing else from this great company opened it up and its so much nicer in person looks like a regular jewelry box. It gives you instructions on how to open it and its kinda hard to explain but its so easy it comes with a secret key that you would never imagine could get you in and out of it so fast. Its great I keep some of my necklaces on top so it looks just like a jewelry box while I keep my unmentionables in the bottom where nobody knows but us. EdenFantasys has some other cool toy boxes as well that are very invention-able and they are all worth every dime of the price. Like mine is a regular wood jewelry box just has the compartment for toys in the bottom I absolutely love it.







The original toibocks – storage container - $99.99




Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I'm compensated for this post for a gift certificate which is what bought this one from the last posts. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: