Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Adult Toy Shoppe Kama Sutra Ocean Bathing Gel Review











I received the kama sutra ocean bathing gel from The Adult Toy Shoppe to review. I love working with this company they are so fast with shipping things out I always get the stuff in such a timely mannered. I got this in a couple days and couldn't wait to try it, I myself have never tried any kama sutra oils or body lotions before so this was a first. I love body washes so was excited to try a new one. Sadly this was way to strong of a smell for me I didn't much care for it but my husband smelled it and said he loved it. So now what product I got for me he now has and reviewed for me. It is a thicker body gel so not liquidy at all. It doesn't take much to soap up your whole body my husband told me. Also it lathers up real nice and leaves his skin smelling nice and fresh all day. Although I didn't care much for the scent out of the bottle but after bein on his skin it had a lighter scent and just smelled fresh and clean. My husband has used this a couple times now and says he feels fresh and clean after washing with it to, so not only does he smell it but he is. They have alot of nice items on their site they even have a romance essentials area like where I found this body wash with lots of nice romantic things to try with your partner. All their prices are very reasonable and I love the customer skills so check out The Adult Toy Shoppe for some pleasing nights.





Kama Sutra Ocean Bathing Gel - $15.99



I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Kama Sutra Bathing Gel shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: