Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Divine Scintillation Massager Review







I received the Divine scintillation massager from EdenFantasys to review. I got this fast in the mail in a very timely matter which I have always loved about this company. I have been searching for a great clit vibe and sad to say I have only found a couple in my life that did what I was looking for. So I figured why not try this massager to see how good it really was, the reviews made me want to try it. I love the design of this with the pivoting soft head to it that moves with your body. I love that it has a slight design on the side and in comes in one of my favorite colors of purple. I love that when you get it you can see it through the box without taking it out, which I couldn't resist taking it out right away. So I put some batteries in and turned it on, just wow is all I can say this little thing has some power to it even on the lowest speed. Its not loud at all at least not to me. The shape fits in my hand great its curved just right for that. It has great vibrations that don't leave your hand numb when your done which I like. With the power it has didn't take me long at all to reach climax, it definitely does the job and I recommend this to anyone for clit stimulation. I'm sure this has the power on high to use as a massager for your neck or something too although I didn't try it. So check this little toy out at EdenFantasys or some of their many other toys to find just what you like.






Divine scintillation massager – wand massager - $29.99


Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I'm compensated for this post for a gift certificate which is what bought this one from the last posts. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook does however have nothing to do with this post.

No comments: