Saturday, January 5, 2013

Playful Threads Review





Sexy Lingerie - Lingerie Sets, Babydolls, Corsets, Bustiers, Chemises, & More! Make It A Night To Remember!!







I received the Gabe - Heart Print Boxer from Playful Threads to review. I got these really fast so fast I wasn't expecting it for another couple days at least, always got to love when you get things from online fast like that. I have had the chance to work with them in the past and they are a great company. I love they aren't over priced on their lingerie and they even have stuff for plus size women and stuff for men. I chose to get these cute boxers for my husband kind of a early birthday present but he has been sayin he has wanted some silk shorts to sleep in so this is definitely the best thing for him. He said they fit so comfortably and he said that he slept like a baby, because they were so comfortable and all. Moving around in bed was so much easier with bein able to slide around instead of stick to the covers and sheets. Plus not only are they good for him to sleep in but he looks sexy in them too. So I was finally able to throw out his ugly shorts he slept in every night which were such a turn off I couldn't even go into detail how much better these are to look at. They are not bad on price either and pretty darn durable. I recommend shopping for all lingerie needs from Playful Threads whether be for plus size lingerie, regular or for mens hot stuff you will find it here.





Gabe - Heart Print Boxer - $17.94


Free Shipping code: FREEEM



I received the boxer shorts shown above and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all.

No comments: