Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Adult Toy Shoppe American Realistic Vibrator Review











I received the American Realistic Vibrator from The Adult Toy Shoppe to review. I got this pretty fast like all other things I get from this great company. I have been racking my brain about trying a more realistic vibrator for quite some time. I have always stuck will jelly and silicone toys more than anything so figured why not take a shot at it. I got this and opened it up and the batteries are very easy to put in the device. It then clicks to a wire that runs into the vibrator. It does have the vibrations at the top more where the head is so great for g-spot stimulation. Its soft which I wasn't real used to but it does have a slight smell to it but not a big deal unless you have a super sensitive nose. I think this is from the material its made out of though. Its soft and squeezable maybe not exactly like the real thing but its firm enough that it won't bend up on you while trying to insert. It was alot bigger than I expected around and wish it said on the site about how thick it really was. Due to the size around it was very uncomfortable for me to use and I just couldn't enjoy it the way I should have been able to. Now don't think that this is a bad toy at all because I really think its a great toy I just have problems with alot of bigger toys hitting my pelvis bone. So check this toy out from The Adult Toy Shoppe and some of their other Realistic Vibrators they have a great variety.




American Realistic Vibrator - $35.99


Also check out the How To Use Sex Toys Page

I received no other form of payment for this review other than the American Realistic Vibrator shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: