Saturday, January 5, 2013

MyPleasure Chemistry Bubble Bath Set Review





I received the Chemistry Bubble Bath Set from MyPleasure to review. I have had the great pleasure of working with this company in the past and really enjoyed it. Their shipping is always very fast and private which I love. They have so much things from bubble bath sets to sensuous items for you an your lover to sex toys. Take your pick! I got these beautiful little tubes with bubble bath soap in it because who doesn't love a bubble bath. I love that these can be kept in your bathroom where everyone can see them really because their isn't anything inappropriate about them. These are also great for not just you and your lover but you can use them just by yourself as well. They come in several scents which helps you relax just the way you need to. I used mine by myself cause I don't know about some men but most these scents my husband didn't much care for but I loved them. Sensual was my favorite and they just seem to relax you so much after a nice hot bath with these. It doesn't take much and they suds great, the scent even stays on your skin long after you get out and dry off. I love these from MyPleasure and recommend them to anyone single or married. Great also for that relax time after a very stressful day at work or just being a bad day in general. Hope you check them out and love them as much as I do.





Chemistry Bubble Bath Set - $12.95



I received the bath set shown above and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all.

No comments: