Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Adult Toy Shoppe Furry Handcuffs Review











I received the Furry Cuffs from Theadulttoyshop.com to review. I got these fast like I do all my stuff from this great company. I was so happy to get these I have been wantin to get some handcuffs for awhile now but been curious even more about the fluffy ones they are so cute but would they be worth gettin. Well first off I have bigger wrists always have I wear like a 9 inch bracelet comfortable on so I was worried they wouldn't even go around my wrist. Well when I got these I took them out of this very attractive box which is even nice to keep them in for travel. I love they have a release on them just in case in the heat of the moment you lose the keys you still have away to get them off. I put these on just to try it out and although it doesn't fit real lose on me at all that's what I like anyways cause at least they click into place even on my bigger wrists. The fluffy black fur makes it softer to your skin but I think the rougher you are while wearing these it might not keep you from feeling the cuffs still but probably prevent markings or abrasions on the skin t least. The chain in the middle seems to withstand pretty descent amount of force and not break now that doesn't mean that you should try some kinda hanging from something with them but I do think they are very well made. I would recommend these to anyone into bondage and who is maybe a beginner in handcuffs. Grab your lover and these furry bondage restraints from The Adult Toy Shoppe and have your own Valentine's Day fun.






Furry Handcuffs: Black - $15.99


Also check out the How To Use Sex Toys Page

I received no other form of payment for this review other than the furry handcuffs shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: