Sunday, January 6, 2013

Plus Size Lingerie Boutique Lingerie Review




I received the Leopard Print Bra & Garter Skirt Set from Plus Size Lingerie Boutique to review. I got this fast and couldn't wait to put this on cause what I have always hated when coming to intimate apparel for plus size women is the fact that most are ugly and not great looking. What I love about this company is they think plus size women deserve bra sets as well as lingerie that looks sexy yet not plain jane black or white or to bland. I love with this outfit that the skirt can just look cute without using the straps to connect to garters which is nice since I so hate garters so you simply unhook them and now its just a cute skirt to go with the panties and bra. Now the bra is more for looks of sexiness cause I found it don't have the support needed to wear everyday unless you just plan on gettin sexy that night with someone then you should be great. It is comfortable so is the skirt and panties. It is weird cause I have big hips always have so I was really surprised that the skirt fit me fine which was refreshing since it is harder to find things that do fit my hips. I think this whole set is pretty well made and worth the money. It gives a little spice to the bedroom, now with sexy lingerie for plus sizes no need to stay in the dark ladies make your men drool tonight and check them out.






Leopard Print Bra & Garter Skirt Set - $35.95


I received no other form of payment for this review other than the bra set shown above. Facebook is not connected to this review in no way shape or form. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: