Friday, January 4, 2013

Roly-Poly Mini Waterproof Vibrator Review






I received the Roly-Poly Mini Waterproof Vibrator from Good Vibrations. I wanted to review this cause it actually looked kinda cute..lol kinda weird but thought it was for a vibrator that is. Anyways I was so happy when I got it and mine was in purple which I think is even cuter. Anyways I checked out right out of the box and was kinda let down on the intensity in vibrations cause even though the site plainly says 2 I have had some vibrators that still gave more power than this one and rated a 2. I decided to try it out in a warm bath and it was easy to hold even though the shape is a little awkward, but it didn't do much for me at all I couldn't even get off by this sex toy at all. Although its cute it don't pack much of a punch but let me tell you the actual pluses too this. First it would be great for beginners, its easy to travel with cause of bein so compact, and its super quiet... so if your looking for just those things this is for you if not then you might want to look with something with a little more power. If a vibrator can't get me off then its useless to me.









Roly-Poly Mini Waterproof Vibrator--$20.00
Click the banner below to buy this





Thanks to Good Vibrations for this product.

I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Roly-Poly Mini Waterproof Vibrator shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: