Friday, January 4, 2013

Babeland's Solar Bullet Review



I received the Solar Bullet from Babeland to review. The main reason I wanted to review this is cause I have never seen anything like this before in my life so wanted to be one of the first people I knew to have something like this, which is kinda sad cause I normally don't like bullet vibrators at all there more for the beginners. Well even after trying this sex toy I still feel that bullets are more for beginners cause even though it had a quiet intense vibration in my hand in all the right places it wasn't packing enough punch. We even decided to try on my husbands balls and it worked better there but yet still somewhat awkward. I didn't care for the fact it has a light on the end that lights up as soon as its turned on and you can't turn it off unless you turn the vibrator off, not sure who thought of this idea but I hate it and feels weird putting a light down there. I hated it had to charge for 8 hours just for 1 hour of play, the reason being is every time I wanted to review this I could never remember to leave it out to charge Grrr. Granted I myself didn't need more than a hour but I know there are some people out there that like to play for more than a hour repeatedly and yet this would not be the vibrator to do so. I think it lacks a spare of the moment lust cause you have to make sure its charged first, so maybe solar powered vibrators isn't the way of the future I still like my sex toys and vibrators to run on batteries.







  • Bullet size: 2-1/4" x 1/2"
  • Solar panel size: 3-1/4" x 2"
  • Material: Velvet-finish hard plastic
  • Intensity:
  • Batteries: Rechargeable via solar power






Solar Bullet - $34.00


I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Solar Bullet. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: