Friday, January 4, 2013

Position of the Day Playing Cards Review






I received the Position of the Day Playing Cards from Good Vibrations to review. I was happy to get the chance to review these although I probably didn't actually use them the way I should ha ha. I was looking through the cards as you will notice in the picture below and it looks like some kinda Kama Sutra positions and I have never believed a body should move in certain ways and those are some of them. Well I won't lie I'm completely addicted to collecting decks of cards, not sure why but I never play them they stay in there boxes in a drawer where I have some from sites I have done to get them to some I bought of dolphins and so on. I did take these out as you will and took a look at them for the texture and all so I could truly review them. Well first off they feel like maybe a vinyl material more so than regular playing cards so I would thinks these would be great if you happen to get them a little wet **hint hint**. Granted in my opinion to do some of the different positions on the cards you might wanna be into gymnastics or double jointed maybe. These are great cards, and now a great addition to my collection, so really glad I got to review these. Now these cards might be great if you try using your sex toys with some of the positions they want you to get instead use your vibrator or whatever other sex toys you might have handy.









Position of the Day Playing Cards- $8.50





Thanks to Good Vibrations for this wonderful product.

I received no other form of payment for this review other than the position of the day playing cards shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: