Saturday, January 5, 2013

Orabella Lingerie Review





I received the Marilyn-Strapless from Orabella Lingerie to review. Ok upfront I have been tired for a long time not bein able to find bra's for us bigger chested women let along anything else. I was so happy to have come across this site because I fell in love with this bra at first site I have always wanted a black bra not sure why but kinda makes me feel a little bad..lol. Anyways I figured it probably didn't come in my size but was ecstatic when I saw it did. I got this bra pretty fast in the mail which I love because I couldn't wait to try it on. It said strapless on the site and I know it had an area where you could put a strap but I was so happy that it came with a removable strap as well. Ok I put this on and it fit so nicely and supported me so well I tried it first with no strap by the way. This is the first strapless bra that held me really nice without the straps because most the ones I have bought don't have the support that a strapped bra has but this one does. I put the straps on and got just as nice of a support which proves that it supports either way the best I have seen. It is a great quality bra its not cheap or thin material it is pretty thick and I love that. It doesn't cut into my sides or roll like the cheaper bras do. I recommend Orabella Lingerie whether it be for your plus size needs, bra needs, lingerie, plus size lingerie, or whatever you will find it on this great site. Not only that but they also service UK & Australia as well and have the price change over on the site. Just check them out and see what goodies you can find. They were also a great pleasure to work with.






Marilyn Strapless - $41.32





I received the bra and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all.

No comments: