Saturday, January 5, 2013

Another EdenFantasys Review






I received the Striped Pleasure Can & Sliquid Splash Feminine Wash With the Gift Certificate I got from Eden Fantasys So I could review these items. First of all I got this stuff really fast in like 2 days like always I love that I don't have to wait forever to get my stuff I order. I love tryin different kinds of sex toys when i get a chance but lately I have been sortin through which are my favorites and which aren't and putting them in cases and such. So I thought this cute little striped can was adorable and perfect for puttin one of my favorite vibes in the case and batteries and if I need lube or anything all in one can perfect for taking with me anywhere I go. This is a tin can you can tell which makes it preventable as easy as bending in or anything and keeps your toys safe, and easy to travel with. I got the Sliquid Splash feminine wash which I can say upfront I thought was just body wash until I went to use it ha ha.. Anyways by the time I noticed I had already soaped up my whole body in it. I can say though besides just using it as a feminine wash it also keeps you dry and fresh anywhere on your body that you may sweat at all. I noticed after washing the whole day I didn't get sticky with the heat like I do in warm weather. This can be good as a feminine wash as well which is what it was intended for because it gets rid of any embarrassing odors especially durin that time of the month to make you feel more fresh and carefree. So check these great items out as well as many others like vibrators at Eden Fantasys today.






Sliquid Splash - Grapefruit / Thyme - $11.99



Striped Pleasure Can - $9.99



Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I'm compensated for this post for a gift certificate which is what bought this one from the last posts. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: