Saturday, January 5, 2013

MyPleasure Tango Dancer Review




I received the Tango Dancer from MyPleasure to review. I thought this was such a unique yet straight to the point clit sex toys I had seen in awhile so couldn't wait to try this to see if it was as good as it seemed. Well I got it fast like I always do from this great company, and I couldn't wait to open it up when I got it. I love how MyPleasure always puts it like a gift so you can open it and it seems so much more special. Anyways I love the feel of this vibrator it so soft and smooth to the feel. I put some batteries in it and tested it in my hand first and I love at the bottom to turn it on its buttons so not as easy to hit by accident. It has 10 different choices of vibrations which was nice seemed like all the power was pulsating through the whole shaft and all. Yet when I actually tried it out to get me off the power seems to be in the handle more. After a little bit of trying to get the right spot to get off my hand had started to go numb because of the power of the vibrations were in this sex toys handle more. I guess if you wanted to use the handle you could get off by this one but I couldn't seem to get off at all so I had to stop and finish myself by finger. Although this was not my favorite toy MyPleasure has alot of great items to try so head on over there.








Tango Dancer - $44.95



Tango Dancer Description

Let the rhythm move you.

* Pliable head with soft, yet firm, finger-like tip transmits vibrations amazingly well with the exact pressure you want
* Ergonomic curve and slender body makes this a great clitoral stimulator during lovemaking as it can rest flush against your body without getting in the way
* 10 powerful functions of vibration, pulsation and escalation
* State-of-the-art memory chip lets you resume on the same function you last finished
* Convenient versatile cord and easy on/off button
* Made of TPR and is waterproof for pleasures anywhere you desire

Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I received the tango dancer shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by everyone.

No comments: