Saturday, January 5, 2013

Jada Michaels Lingerie Review





I received the Black Bonjour Cami and Boyshort and the Satin Robe from Jada Michaels to review. I love lingerie the way it feels on your skin but so hard to find companies that sell plus size lingerie that's what I love about this company they sale regular sizes and plus size so us plus size women can enjoy nice things as well. I got this pretty fast and couldn't wait to try the stuff on when I got it. I tried by just wrapping the robe around me and oh my god I love the feeling of the satin robe against my skin although I'm a sucker for satin or satin imitations either way cause of how they feel, it fit nicely. Then I tried on the cami and boyshorts and I was a bit disappointed due to the fact they fit nicely to a certain point but still think I run into the biggest problem is that I am top heavy and its hard to find lingerie that caters to big breasted women for some reason. If I wore this the way it should be I over flow the top so I actually have to pull it up some so that doesn't happen. Other than that I love the set and it fits good then and is just adorable. The minor issue is definitely nothin to make me not wear it or recommend them still but that was something I did want to let my readers know about. They have alot of beautiful items in the stores and workin with the owner has been wonderful you can tell she cares about her customers which you don't find much these days. Anyways check Jada Michaels out and see for your self.







Bonjour Cami and Boyshort - $35.00



Flawless Satin Robe - $47.00




I received the lingerie showed above and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all.

No comments: