Saturday, January 5, 2013

MyPleasure Wet Together Couples Lube Review





I received the Wet Together Couples Lube from MyPleasure to review. Upfront as you can see they sell more than just sex toys.Ok I love to experiment with new things always but the lubricant we have always used has been about the same always water based lubes that mainly were more water than anything. I had seen something like this before with the KY brand but haven't had a chance to try it yet so when I saw Wet brand had it as well figured I should give it a shot cause their another good brand. We never did get a chance to try these together to see how both lubes felt mixed and not sure if I will ever try after my experience with the women's lube. Ok first off the men's does exactly what it says it does. We used it for some foreplay action and it comes out of the bottle a little more liquidy than I would like but not too the point it's spilling everywhere I'm just used to a thicker based lube. It isn't sticky and it don't really cake up on your hands bad either which are both major pluses. My husband said after a few minutes you could start feeling it warm up as time goes on it gets to a nice temperature to stimulate the mans blood vessels better and helped him get off faster. Now for the woman's lube this has a lot to lack for majorly and I tell you although I put just enough to get me lubed up I guess it was either too much or I may even be allergic who knows. As soon as I put it on it felt all tingly then all of sudden went to like my stuff was on fire literally burning me it felt like. I ran to the bathroom and wiped off as much as I could but I think it might even evaporate into your pores cause even after that I got the tingly sensation. So I thought maybe I did put on too much so I went with the flow now granted it kinda seemed everything was going wrong cause this didn't help my mood at all then I pulled out my vibrator and the batteries were dead grrr come on now really... Anyways I finally said forget it and decided to use my fingers the tingling was a weird sensation I have never felt before but was amazing as soon as I started fingering my clit the sensation went away and my clit just went completely numb. My clit stayed numb for hours by the time I could feel it again I wasn't even in the mood anymore. Because of it going numb I wasn't even able to feel it to get off, and its amazing cause in all this ruckus after putting it on only took about 30 minutes so I assume the lube doesn't last long at all once applied you better be already ready to go. I would say if your gonna buy this, buy it more for the men's than the women's or be able to use both because if your plannin on using for solo play I would skip this product. MyPleasure has alot more lubes that could help you better.







Wet Together Couples Lube
- $24.95




All From Site:

Amount: Each Formula - 2 Fluid Ounces

Ingredients for Him: Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
Ingredients for Her: Dimethicone, Cyclopentasilioxane, Dimethiconol, Phenly Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peppermint Extract

Wet Together Couples Lube Description

Two exciting sensations become one...together.

* Apply a small amount to the areas of the body you wish to moisturize and excite; she will experience a tantalizing tingling and he a wonderful warming
* When combined, both formulas will provide a long lasting, silky smooth lubrication
* Use as needed to supplement natural moisture and gently enhance pleasure
* Easily washes away with soap and warm water and is condom safe

I received the Wet Together Couples Lube shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: