Saturday, January 5, 2013

MyPleasure Vibrating Silicone Rose Review




Thanks to MyPleasure for all their wonderful adult toys. I received the Vibrating Silicone Rose from MyPleasure to review. I have seen this so many times and have thought about getting it because it has got to be the most unique one of all sex toys. I'm glad this time I took the leap of faith to get this. I got this pretty fast in the pretty wrapping that MyPleasure always does which I love it makes it more personal. After unwrapping it I got to see this beautiful rose in front of me almost too pretty to think it ever could be a vibrator. I took it out and tested in my hands first it bends real easy and is nice and soft with no smell to it at all. The bottom screws off fairly easy and it takes 2 triple A batteries. I then put batteries in it and it has like 4 or 5 different pulsations to help get the job done. As for it says it holds the position when you bend it I have found after awhile in one position it starts to unbend though. I really wanted this to get me off in one shot and thought it would but it didn't by itself. It is very powerful on its very highest setting but it got me almost there which is good to me cause very few even get that close then I had to finish with my fingers. When I went to turn it off the only way I could get it to turn off was unscrew the battery compartment cause the button just kept cycling through the pulses. The long handle did make it easy to position though and cleanup was so easy with it bein waterproof. Although their are a few things I didn't like I think this is one of my favorites from MyPleasure and home you try one too.









Vibrating Silicone Rose - $24.95





I received the Vibrating Silicone Rose shown above and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all.

No comments: