Saturday, January 5, 2013

Good Vibrations Soft Blindfold Review






I received the pink blindfold from Good Vibrations to review. I have always enjoyed workin with this company cause they are very great to work with and they have some very nice sex toys and other items as well. I was happy to try this blindfold out and I probably never used it what it was meant for because me nor my husband get into bondage of any kind much so this was used only as my blindfold to sleep by. I go to sleep alot of times durin the day and hard to sleep with so much light comin in although I have tried many blindfolds before but they were too rough across my eyes so I loved this one was very soft. Although I normally don't like pink this was cuter in the pink color so was happy for the color. Anyways I tried this out today I put it over my eyes and it wasn't too tight at all. It fit perfectly around my nose and eyes for a snug fit just not real tight. I went to sleep like a baby due to this and had no outlines on my face from sleepin in it like I have had with others that were too tight. Not only was this great but also a great price you can't beat. Good Vibrations also has many other things like vibrators and sex toys plus more all at great prices for everyone so check them out for sure.







Soft Blindfold - $9.00

Black or Pink fabric
Stretches up to 26"



Thanks to Good Vibrations for this product.

I received no other form of payment for this review other than the soft blindfold shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: