Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Mini Tongue Review






I received the Mini Tongue Clitoral Vibrator from EdenFantasys that I got with my last gift certificate to review. I have had the pleasure of working with this company many times and I absolutely love that their shipping is discreet and very fast. I decided to try outside the box this time around and try something just a bit different than I normally get. I love clit vibrators just hard to find just the right one, so I decided to give this mini tongue a try. It is alot bigger than I thought it would be but I think that just helps with the grip better. From the moment I took it out of the pack I can tell you the texture is soft soft and smooth like a persons soft hands or something. It has small nubs like a real tongue would have as well. This was so cool I was sitting here holding a mechanical tongue ha ha. Anyways I couldn't wait to try it out and I tried it two ways with out lube and I will tell you upfront it just feels like a vibrator but as soon as you add some lube and it gets in their it truly feels like a real tongue. I tried using the bullet that came with it too but I think that just distracted me from enjoyin the tongue although probably would be good to use on your partner maybe. I recommend this and also recommend EdenFantasys for all their other great items.






Mini tongue – clitoral vibrator - $58.99




Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I'm compensated for this post for a gift certificate which is what bought this one from the last posts. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: