Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Dai-Do #4 Review






I received the Dai-Do #4 which I purchased with my gift certificate so I could review it from EdenFantasys. I know ya'll read a post I said before that I have been dying to try a steel toy well guess what I finally got too. Well I have been tryin to definitely narrow it down to the right one for me to try first, I watched numerous videos until I found this wonderful black beauty. That is what I call it now my black beauty because it is so nice looking from the moment I took it out of its box all shiny and pretty. I never knew what lied ahead after taking this from the box... but I can tell you at this moment it is so worth the buy. Ok I got this fast and was so happy and couldn't wait to try it out. It isn't no longer than a regular ink pen and I love the silicone at the end which keeps you in control because when this toy becomes slippery you would lose it if it wasn't for that silicone pad. I normally don't buy dildos mainly just vibrators but with steel I was hoping for a better experience than I had with glass.

I was so right in gettin this and it was so much more pleasurable by far than glass. Now this is a great temperature play because you can make it colder or hotter your choice also it can be used by more than one partner cause glass and steel you can sterilize although I won't share or let go of this one. If your looking for temperature play this is for you but I promise you if your not into it you better warm this bad boy up either way because even sittin in my room at room temperature it was cold when it touched my clit. The style of this dildo really looks like it would either hurt with its ridges or looks like it would be rough but I promise you they don't hurt and they add a little extra pleasure but not a whole lot I think these base mainly on temperature play alone. I do love this toy and continue to use it, its amazing that when its nice and cold how fast it can make me cum but it does every time. I recommend this and many other toys and stuff you will find over at EdenFantasys also they have great prices check them out.









Dai-Do #4 – steel dildo - $79.99




  • Material: / /

    Material safety: Indication of overall safety based on cleaning and chemical properties, on a 1-10 scale (10 being the safest).

    Texture:Ribbed
    Safety features:Food-grade material / Latex free / Non-porous / Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic
  • Design / Shape / Size

    Length:7"
    Insertable length:4 1/4"
    Circumference:3 3/4"
    Diameter: 1 1/8"
    Weight:1 lb


Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I'm compensated for this post for a gift certificate which is what bought this one from the last posts. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: