Saturday, January 5, 2013

Liberator Décor Stashe Pillow Review






I received the Décor Stashe in Velvish Buckwheat from Liberator to review. I have seen this idea many times and really wanted to try them but they always felt short for design and looks. When I saw this one I knew I had to have it due to the design of these look like and as nice as any throw pillow would and don't have a awkwardness to them. I got this really fast and was amazed in how big it was cause I don't know I kinda figured it would be like maybe a child size pillow and all but this is the size of a good size throw pillow.

Also wasn't sure how soft it would be or if there was much stuffing in it at all since you would be using it to hide things in. To my surprise this is just as soft as any of my other throw pillows if not softer. I love the material and how it feels from the soft and luxurious to the silky and smooth. I chose the color I did cause I have a nice giraffe bed set on my bed and wow it really looked good with it too almost like it goes with my set. I love the fact that these pillows come in several colors so they should have the color you need to match your decor as well.

I love how the flaps on the front that tie together to make a pretty fashionable pillow these flaps hide the zipper very well so easy to get into your goodies but not easy for people to tell that you have something in the pillow. I was thinking after you put stuff in the pillow that it would be uncomfortable to lay on or against but its amazing of how soft it is you really can't tell. I tried all kinds of things in my pillow from several different favorite sex toys I have. Now granted I don't use anything real big I think the longest vibrator I have is like 8 inches but it holds my rabbit and several other vibrators very well and keeps them in a reachable place.

I love being able to grab my pillow whenever I need or want to have a little fun whether its my toys or some of the small toys my husband may have. I love that their really is no fumbling in the dark by trying to reach around the room for things when all I have to do is grab the pretty pillow sitting on my bed unzip and that's it.... easy as cake. I think anyone or any couple needs one of these for their bedroom maybe even two of them to set off your decor and have lots of hiding places. I think you will find having these around the bedroom or even couch that play time is only arms length away from then on out thanks to the Liberator so check it out.









Décor Stashe - $49.00



Dimensions:
L-12” x W-12” x H-4.5”
Fabrics:
Velvish cover unfolds to a soft polyester water resistant liner for toy storage.
Inner core:
Polyurethane foam – comfortable yet supportive.
Weight:
1 pound
Warranty:
1-year warranty



I received the Décor Stashe Pillow shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: