Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Heart Shaped Ice Cubes Tray Review





I received this cute heart shaped ice tray from EdenFantasys to review which I bought with my last gift certificate. I know this is not something I normally review but I ain't gonna lie not only did I need ice trays ha ha but I thought these were so cute and for so long I have been wanting them. So I got them fast like I always do at this great online shop and they didn't break my pocket. Although these cost more than your typical ice trays but I don't know about you but I haven't seen any heart shaped ones in the store. Anyways these are actually much smaller than I thought they would be not even close to the size of a typical ice tray. The hearts aren't real deep but deep enough to make some ice. Their are several shape hearts they aren't the same size and it takes one whole tray to fill up one glass with enough ice to get something cold. Now these would be great for Valentine's day or for your kids as well just to make something different but I don't recommend for every day use or you will be running yourself crazy to the fridge filling them with water after every glass. Now I did get two of these so that helped thankfully I did cause Joe can use one and I can use one for my glass and then we have to wait only a bit before its ready again. They are pretty strong plastic and don't bend easily so I recommend putting them under water to remove the ice if it gets stuck. All in all this is a great product from EdenFantasys like just about everything else so check them out.





Heart shaped ice cubes tray - $5.99



  • Properties

    Material:

    Color: Pink

    Length: 7"

    Width: 4"

    Weight: 0.1 lb

    Special Features:
    • Birthday party
    • Bachelorette party
    • Bachelor party
    • Wedding party
    Safety features:
    Food-grade material / Latex free / Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic
Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I'm compensated for this post for a gift certificate which is what bought this one from the last posts. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: