Saturday, January 5, 2013

Babeland Massage Candle Review



I received the mango vanilla body massage candle from Babeland to review. I got the candle pretty fast like always and what I love about this great company. I'm an addict completely addicted to the smell of fruit things and the smell of vanilla so I thought this would be great to get one with mango and vanilla smell together. Anyways I have tried body candles in the past and I love them so I wanted to try this one as well and see if all were the same. I got this inside of a bigger tube like thing which is kinda cool to keep it in when not using it. I lit up and the smell I love so much the mango and vanilla smell great together. Not only does it make your room smell good which I found was more when put out after burning it. This candle is also a moisturizing candle you can pour onto your body when lit and not burn you and then rub it in. This is great for sensual play or just a good lotion base it rubs in so well and leaves your skin soft and silky with this great smell left behind. It is a slight bit greasy but once its rubbed in most goes away. I use this candle more for moisturizing my hands more than anything mainly cause I love the smell. You can find this great item plus many other stuff like a new sex toy or toy cases over at Babeland so check them out.






Babeland Body Massage Candle 1oz - $6.00
3oz - $14.00

Following scents
Pashmina
Mango Vanilla
Rice Flower
Citron Fig





I received the Body Massage Candle shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: