Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Advanced Clitoral Pump Review






I received the Advanced clitoral pump clitoral pump from EdenFantasys to review. I have tried so many different kinds of clitoral stimulators but never tried anything quiet like this so was very interested. I got this fast as I do all my products from this great company and couldn't wait to try this out. Although not real fond of the color pink this was so cute with the sparkle to the whole thing. The little nubs inside look like they hurt but as soon as you rub your finger across it you can tell they are nice and soft to the touch. I love that the batteries were pretty easy to put into this and the button wasn't super easy to click in by accident in play which I love. So the only thing I see bad is its hard to get positioned the way you need it and where but once you do it takes no time at all to get aroused. You just use the pump to engorge your clit and then the vibration makes the little nubs stimulate your clit. Although I wasn't able to just cum with this single toy it helped me get in the mood big time for more sex play whether with my husband or another toy. I do say if you get off really super easy then you should have no trouble getting off by it. It does really well with batteries I'm still using the same ones I put in it first. Also the noise level is low great for people who live in dorms or areas where they have roommates and such. So check out this great toy from EdenFantasys along with any other great sex toy or vibrators at great prices.





Advanced clitoral pump – clitoral pump - $25.99


Intensity level
Noise level
  • Material / Texture

    Material:
    /
    Material safety: Indication of overall safety based on cleaning and chemical properties, on a 1-10 scale (10 being the safest).

    Texture:
    Nubbed
    Safety features:
    Food-grade material / Latex free / Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic
  • Functions / Performance / Controls

    Functions:
    Sucking / Vibrating
    Special Features:
    • Attachments
    Control type:
    Dial-base
    Powered By:
    Aaa-2

Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I'm compensated for this post for a gift certificate which is what bought this one from the last posts. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: