Saturday, January 5, 2013

MyPleasure Tybo Callisto Review





My Pleasure carries lots of great sex toys like I received the Tybo Callisto from My Pleasure to review. This was a very unique looking vibrator can't say I have ever used anything like it. I got it and it came in this nice sleek box and I pulled it out and loved the little stand the slid over the vibe at the bottom which made it easy to sit up somewhere. It only takes one double A battery and to turn it on you push the button at the bottom which is a great design just have to watch when your in play not to cover the bottom with your hand or it will turn it off. The head twists around and it didn't seem real powerful when I first turned it on but as soon as I put the areas to the pleasure desired places it came out to be the exact amount of vibration needed to send me over the edge. This is not a toy I'm used but so glad I tried it out because it made the orgasm experience the height of ecstasy. Not only does this have a great twist to it for your pussy but the clit area gets the stimulation it needs as well and it is super quiet I mean its like a whisper you can't even hear it. I wish it came in other colors but other than that this vibrator really was a great surprise from My Pleasure because I now know it is worth every penny.








Tybo Callisto - $69.95





I received the Tybo Callisto shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: