Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Cute Salute Sailor Review





I received the Cute Salute Sailor Costume in plus size from Eden Fantasy's to review. I wanted something different and with Eden Fantasy's I get that there is so much to choose from so this time I decided to get a costume. I normally hate getting any kind of clothes without tryin it on because so far most the sites I have bought from online usually the sizes are way off from what they are in the store. Same with this, the costume fit but was way to short due to my height I really think this would have been better on a woman who was 5 foot to no more than 5'3 and people that are tall its out of the question. That was the negative of the costume and you take I'm 5'6 1/2 if that helps more average height due to this I decided its too cute to let it go to waste so I decided I'm gonna use it for Halloween I mean its short but with some pants and tights underneath I could pull it off quiet nicely. It is very comfortable, and I love the gloves the best and the hat is just so cute this is an adorable set and this came in just in time due to I wasn't sure what I was gonna dress up as for Halloween. Just like most things from Eden Fantasy's this costume is worth every penny you will pay so check it out and they also sell alot of other items from sex toys on.






Cute Salute sailor - $49.99




Properties

The set includes:
o Microfiber dress
o Anchor charm
o Adjustable hem length
o Sailor hat and gloves
Bottom style:
Mini skirt
Pattern:
Stripes
Top style:
Straps
Lingerie special features:
Ruffles / No underwire
Material:
Microfiber
Color:
Blue / White
Boning:
No Boning

I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Cute Salute Sailor shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: