Saturday, January 5, 2013

Babeland Orgasm in a Box - Hers Review



I received the Orgasm in a Box | Hers from Babeland to review. The downfall is I got the rabbit instead of the blue bird bullet but I just figured they probably were out of them. I was still so happy about getting to try this cause I have seen so many times the little sleeves that slip on bullets and have been wantin to try one so here was my chance.This came in this cute little white box with tissue paper in it for a added cuteness touch. Inside I got the bullet which had this cute little heart button on it, the little bunny ears silicone slip on sleeve, two double A batteries, and some lube just everything I needed to have a good time with. The bullet has alot of kick to it has alot of power I could tell that from just turning it on. I got to try this out and I figured since one of my favorite toy is the rabbit that with these rabbit ears I would get the same satisfaction as with my rabbit I couldn't wait to try it out. So my first experience it that this is a great vibrator its easy to get the sleeve on and remove it as well, very easy to clean up the only downfall is its way too powerful to use at full power which don't get me wrong I'm not complaining its just for clit vibe only mid way is sufficient enough to get the job done to get you off, it is like havin the rabbit in a small clit form only. This is a great sex toy kit from Babeland to enjoy or just give for a special occasion or even a gift for birthdays or Christmas.









Orgasm in a Box - Hers - $18.00




I received a Orgasm in a Box - Hers shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: