Saturday, January 5, 2013

Babeland Hummingbird Vibe Review



I received the Hummingbird Vibrator from Babeland to review. I was excited about trying this for a number of reasons first off the white color got my attention first because I have never owned one before that color. I loved that it is not only a clit stimulating vibrator but also a g-spot vibrator as well, two great things in one sex toy. I turned it on the moment I got it to see what kinda power it has and it packs a big punch it has strong vibrations and I knew this one could be fun to enjoy this one. I tried it in the shower first because it says its waterproof. The clit area stimulates just enough to get you excited not gonna say its enough to get you off unless your real sensitive for getting off at least in the shower that is. It fits your clit in this little cup section just for the added pleasure then you can also turn it around to use the nub on your clit which I think works alot better and then just slide it in to hit the g-spot to finish you off. You can get satisfaction from starting off with the clit stimulation and then finish off with the g-spot stimulator so you can achieve full orgasm. This vibrator is also very easy to cleanup and it can be fun out of the shower to but a great toy for the shower I think and I love that when I went to take the batteries out they were completely dry, Babeland has alot of great sex toys so check them out.






  • Size: 7-1/4" x 1-1/4"
  • Material: Hard plastic
  • Volume: 3 out of 5
  • Intensity: 3 out of 5
  • Batteries: Two AA





Hummingbird - $20.00






I received the Hummingbird shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: