Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Isis – finger massager Review





I received the Isis finger massager from Eden Fantasy's to review. I normally would've never tried a vibrator like this but have really got into trying alot of clit vibes and this looked kinda cool plus its rechargeable so you can't go wrong there. I love that when I got this little vibe out of the box it had several size sleeves for my finger so that it should fit everyone's finger which is nice so instead of a one size fits all this gives different sizes so it will fit everyone anyways. I tried this out the first day I got it and it seemed very powerful just in my hand alone which was nice but as soon as it hit my clit it became a major disappointment right off the bat because it seems to be such a steady vibration and no way to change speed or intensity it makes everything just numb which I hated, so I had to wait awhile and then try again. My second experience was a little better but I hadn't even charged it and when I started gettin into it this time it went dead on me I mean come on thats worse than any of my battery operated sex toys, ain't nothin like bein in the middle of somethin and your toy die. This is a very big disappointment all the way around when i finally got it charged again and tried another day it never could get me off I had to end up stopping and using my finger to finish getting off. I really don't think this is a toy I will ever use again now it is very easy to clean up which I use a toy cleaner spray and its soft feel to it was nice against my body but thats it. Now we did end up finding another alternative for it and that was using it to rub my husbands balls with it the vibration excited him so guess it can be good for something, but check out other sex toys from Eden Fantasy's.






Manufacturer: Emotional Bliss

Finger vibrators
Intensity level
4 vrooms
Noise level
2 bees
  • Material / Texture

    Material:
    Plastic
    Material safety: Indication of overall safety based on cleaning and chemical properties, on a 1-10 scale (10 being the safest).

    Texture:
    Ribbed
    Safety features:
    Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic / Food-grade material / Latex free
  • Functions / Performance / Controls

    Functions:
    Vibrating
    Special Features:
    • Texturized
    • Premium
    • Contoured
    Control type:
    Push button
    Powered By:
    Rechargeable



Isis – finger massager - $29.99



I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Isis finger massager shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: