Saturday, January 5, 2013

Another Scandle Review





I received the Shimmering Body Candle Travel Size from Scandle to review. I have had the opportunity to work with Scandle before in the past and really enjoyed there candles they work so nice for dry skin to help moisturize your cracked dry skin. This candle when I got it I opened it up and it smells so good I love the sweet smell of the Copa Cabana scent. Its a shimmery candle it has like a glitter look to it and although I thought it would burn you from lighting it and then pouring onto your skin but it doesn't hurt at all. After you get it melted some I always blow out the wick then pour some of the lotion based candle onto whatever part I want to lotion up and then rub it in real good. It does have a slight oily texture but after you rub it in real good it fades away pretty fast leaving your skin smelling great, and so soft for hours later. This candle is good for hands, feet, arms, legs, and so on, every where that is needed you can put it just about anywhere. The scent last awhile even after the oily feel is gone, I love to put it on my hands so every time I put my hands close to my face I can smell the sweet smell continues for hours. Scandle candles are unlike any candle you will ever own so get you one today and try fro yourself.








Shimmering Lotion Travel Candle - $13.95



The First Shimmering Body Candle Available Exclusively from Scandle!

The patent pending Scandle Shimmering Body Candle is a candle that burns at 2° above body temperature to produce a shimmering, fragrant lotion to give your skin a healthy, sexy & flawless glow!

Made from 100% natural ingredients, Scandle’s Shimmering Body Candle is the first candle to:
# Give Skin a Natural Shimmer
# Hide Wrinkles & Imperfections by Deflecting Light
# Hydrate Skin
# While Adding Aroma & Ambiance to Any Setting

Scandle's Shimmering Travel Candle is in a square lightweight tin for easy application. Silicone band can be removed after use and used as an eco-wrist band reminder to "Reduce. Reuse. Recycle."

Here are all your scents


I received the scandle candle shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.


Now look forward to this candle to be given away in one of the prize packs at Blogmania September 15th & 16th 2010 "Save The Date"

No comments: