Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Tickle & Tease Me Vibe/Massager Review










I received the Tickle & Tease Me Vibe/Massager from Eden Fantasy's to review. I have been looking for a really good clit vibe but seems to be the hardest thing to find. I have one good one but guess I'm a little greedy and still want another vibe that might add a little something special to my experience. Anyways after reading the good with the bad with this vibrator I really thought it would be a good match for me. Well I got this in the mail and love the sleek look almost looks like a flower that hasn't bloomed yet, even came in a cuter package than I'm used to. I love where the button is place near the bottom but not exactly on the bottom so in the middle of play its not easy to hit and turn off or anything which is great. It fits the contour of your body great which makes play so much easier, and almost kind of cups the clit, which gives the exact thing you should have in a clit vibe. It has alot of power to it which is what I wanted and its very quiet just sadly it is really hard to explain but I guess it comes down to its just such a hard constant vibration that it will make you numb and get to the point you can't feel anything anymore. I think this would make a better massager because clit vibe it isn't really good for, I mean I can cum at the drop of a hat with 95% of vibrators and other sex toys out there but I seriously didn't get off with this at all I had to wait a bit after to even get off because where it numbed me so much I couldn't even get aroused again. I would say if you want to buy a good massager this has the power to do it and is quiet but if your looking for a clit vibe this probably shouldn't be your first choice.





Clitoral stimulators
Intensity level
4 vrooms
Noise level
3 bees
  • Material / Texture

    Material:
    Plastic
    Material safety: Indication of overall safety based on cleaning and chemical properties, on a 1-10 scale (10 being the safest).

    Texture:
    Velvety
    Safety features:
    Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic / Food-grade material / Latex free
  • Functions / Performance / Controls

    Functions:
    Vibrating
    Special Features:
    • Multispeed
    Control type:
    Power switch
    Powered By:
    Aa-2





Tickle and tease me vibe – massager- $26.99

comes in yellow, pink and purple

I received no other form of payment for this review other than Tickle and tease me vibe – massager shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: