Saturday, January 5, 2013

MyPleasure Spin Me Game Review





My Pleasure carries lots more items than sex toys like I received the Spin Me Game from My Pleasure to review. I thought this would be a great game for me and the hubby to try it, it is the updated version to your regular spin the bottle. I got this in the mail and was so surprised that the bottle was glass with a coating over it so it wasn't cheap plastic which in my eyes made a difference and even had a real cork that looked like it was painted over which made removing and placing in so easy to do yet doesn't fall out by accident. Inside carries these cute little game sayings of what to do and they were a great way to make a intimate time for any couple. We never got through all them in the game we played but from what I could see most seem to be innocent sweet and sentimental game quests not dirty or sex oriented which we liked because it was more sensuous to play. We had alot of fun like one we loved the most had said act like you met for the first time and introduce yourself and then have your first kiss it was adorable sweet. So next time your lookin a love game but with out bein sexual this is it. Cleanup is easy just put the sayings back in the bottle but the cork on and then put away for another day. My Pleasure offers this game at a great price check them out.








Spin Me Game - $24.95





I received the Spin Me Game shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: