Friday, January 4, 2013

Moonlight Serenade Kit Review






I received this kit from Good Vibrations which have alot of great sex toys. Well I liked the material when we got it and took it out of the box, it was very flexible and soft. I decided to use this in the shower for a little added pleasure, it is easy to insert whether with water or the lube although I still don't much care for the Please lube yet in the shower it never gets real sticky and yucky which is good. I used a little of the lube just to help it along and it also hits the male's prostate perfectly just for that little bit of extra stimulation. On another day I tried it in the bedroom and just as easy to use apply a little lube and your on your way to ecstasy. Not alot of fuss with the moonlight serenade kit. This is a keeper and great for the men in your life, although it probably does alot of great things for women as well, but not sure about everyone else but I don't share my toys butt play doesn't go anywhere but the butt as far as I'm concerned. The silicone material is pretty easy to clean up as well we just run it with warm to hot water with some soap and there you go ready for another use. I also loved it wasn't huge like some anal toys are its just the right size for that extra little pleasures. The vibrating cock ring had a very strong vibe in it although I never had it tried in the shower not sure if it was water proof but did try in the bedroom for some pretty exciting pleasure.











Moonlight Serenade Kit - $33.00


Thanks to Good Vibrations for this wonderful product.


I received no other form of payment for this review other than the ice bullet shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: